Sunday 27 January 2013

My very own PLN... as of now

When I sat down to make my PLN I thought that I wouldn't have very much to put on it, but surprisingly enough I had more accounts online than I thought. Things do add up without realizing it. I think that by the end of this course I will have to add to this PLN :).
To be honest half of those accounts were created because of the Internet for Educators course. I never really explored all the possibilities of the internet until now and I think that I'm slowly becoming hooked.
I used Inspiration to make my map but it was a bit of a struggle. This course is definitely forcing me to step out of my comfort zone with computers but I'm grateful because how else would I learn.

1 comment:

  1. In light of Dr. Couros mentioning that most kids are net savvy by 11, when did you make your hotmail address?
    Your PLN can also include they ways you learn offline too - curriculum, PD, and fellow teachers to name a few. So many ways to learn!

    ReplyDelete