Wednesday 8 January 2014

Back At It!


Wow it took me a while to figure out how to navigate this site again! I did try and give it a go while student teaching but of course life gets in the way and this blog was pushed aside. Just to recap quickly I had a great student teaching experience in the spring with a grade 5/6 class. I also had a really great experience student teaching in the fall with a grade 3/4 class. Next I am looking forward to my final student teaching placement which will be back in a grade 5/6 class. My two years at Brandon University is certainly flying by quickly!
 
To be honest the main reason I am starting this blog up again is because of the ICT course I am taking at BU (course name is actually Using Information Communication Technology in the Classroom). I am hoping in this course to further my understanding of ICT in the classroom and gain some tools that will help me in my future career. I am also very excited that this course is going to be more tailored to fellow students and my interests and needs.
 
So not only am I back blogging but back at Twitter (forced to leave twitter because of technical problems in the fall time). Follow me @AlauraArmstrong  and I'll try to follow you in return J

No comments:

Post a Comment