Friday 1 February 2013

Twitter


One of the tasks for this course was to create a twitter account and start following some people. Before this I avoided twitter for as long as I could but I regret that now. Twitter is awesome! It is a great way of connecting with people and getting the word out there. I already have used it to get some tech support and received immediate help. It was great because it saved me an afternoon of pulling my hair out in frustration.

I find myself checking it more often than Facebook now. I’m interested in what people have to say and what information they have to share. I’m still trying to get the hang of it and only recently have figured out the whole hashtag# thing. I think that even after this course is done I will continue to use twitter and hopefully find some stuff to start sharing also.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Twitter Alaura! I felt the same as you before I started using Twitter last year. I didn't really understand the purpose of sharing information in 140 characters and didn't see a purpose for it. Once exploring it and connecting with quality educators and educational services, Twitter has now become my go-to PLN tool. I'm seriously addicted to Twitter now! I'm glad you are enjoying it too :)

    Miss L
    Miss L’s Whole Brain Teaching

    ReplyDelete